My skin tends to be at it's worse in summer. The sweat, pollution just increases the clogging of pores & leaves me with what looks like a big mess! Hence, I'm always on the look out for products that would help me on a daily basis and take me one step closer to nicer looking skin. I was recently sent this new product by Nivea which claims to do a lot in just 5 minutes. Now I am not someone to fall for what advertisements or brand ambassadors have to say, so I had to try it myself to believe it. After using this product for a month, I have reached to a some what positive conclusion. Now let's take a look at some of the Pro's & Con's.
- Easy to use.
- It's mild enough to be used as an every day scrub/wash.
- Leaves you with softer, cleaner looking skin.
- Helps makeup go on better.
- Gets rid of that slight daily tan.
- Doesn't dry out your skin, whatsoever.
- Not time consuming & hence can be easily added to one's skincare routine.
- Budget friendly.
-Works for men too. (tried & tested)
- The smell can sometimes be a bit over whelming.
- Effect lasts only for a day and so it has to be used everyday.
- Does not get rid of blackheads.
Over all it's a good product to try out. It may work for some and may not work so well for others depending on your skin type and how often you tend to use it. For me, I use it thrice a week which leaves with me unclogged pores & fresh looking skin. Is it a holy grail? Not really. But it definitely is a quick fix when you have no time to go to a salon for a clean up.