Dress- Forever21, Denim Jacket- Topshop, Sunglasses & Bag- Zara, Belt, Ring and Spiked bracelet- Blur Designs,On my nails- Revlon Vixen (On him)Trousers, t-shirt & Shoes- Zara, Denim shirt- Asos, Sunglasses- RayBan
Denim is all the rage during summer but this time it's playing the role of a perfect transition piece from Summer to Winter. Now I'd wear my denim jacket at any point of the year, irrespective of it being trendy or not. But because it's a huge trend right now, S & I thought we'd give you a list of how we'd wear it!
- Wear your denim jacket with a day dress for that perfect balance. This is my favourite way of wearing it. I chose this Tribal print dress and threw on the denim jacket with a neon bag for that pop of colour.
- Another one of my favourite ways is to wear it with a nice burgundy trouser (or any coloured pants) with a pretty top. Keep your jewellery minimal and add a huge day bag.
- And if you insist on wearing it for a night out, pair it with a nice pair of cropped trousers, a geometric print button up, some statement earrings, heels and that red pout. You could even pair it with a cute sparkly skirt.
- For that laid back day look, wear your favourite trousers with a t-shirt and throw on a open denim shirt. Add some loafers and sunglasses to complete the look.
- Another simple look would be to pair that denim shirt buttoned all the way to the top with some khaki/army green trousers and casual shoes.
- For a formal look, layer that denim shirt with a casual jacket and some fitted pants. Put on your formal shoes and you're all set to give your better half a run for all the attention.
The weekend is the perfect time for these looks! So now you know what you're wearing tonight or for that Sunday brunch.
Photography by the lovely Shreya Sen.