Tank- American Apparel, Shorts- Colaba(old), Cardigan- Forever New, Brogues- Zara, Tights- Vero Moda, Bag- Zara, Necklace- Forever21, Rings- Aldo,Forever New
Mixing prints can be a risky path to take. I frankly don't take this route too often but when I do, I keep a few things in mind which may help you a little if you wish to try it.
- Start by mixing 2 prints first. Once you become a pro at it you can go for 3, 4 or whatever suits you.
- Make sure one print is bolder than the other. For example my polka dot shorts are more prominent than the stripped tank top. This will help in balancing the entire look.
- Try taking contrasting shades to create a nice visual effect. But make sure they compliment each other.
- Choose one colour as your base colour and add or subtract a few layers. Like for me, I added the cardigan and tights.
- Last, accessorize with neutral colours like tan, nude, beige, etc.
Don't worry if you don't get it right the first time! Keep trying ladies. Hope this helps you in mixing & matching.
P.S : - Happy Republic Day to all my Indian viewers! :)